1. Facebook Exchange Re-marketing
- What is Facebook exchange
- Newsfeed ads now with remarketing
2. Custom Audience Targeting
- Auto dealership targeting recent customers for a trade-in sale example
- Tanning salon example
3. Unpublished Posts
- Page post ads – in the newsfeed on desktop and mobile
4. Facebook Offers
5. Graph Search
- Enables users to develop connections based on people’s interests and opinions.
- Find an Italian restaurant most of my friends or friends of my friends have liked or checked-in to.
- Get an interview.
- Find an old friend or find someone to date.
- Business pages need to optimize their page to show up.
- Business pages need to get more fans. Use photos more and tag people in those photos.
Design a High-Converting Landing Page In Under 5 Minutes With LeadPages
Building a landing page that converts visitors into subscribers has never been easier with a software like Lead Pages. You don’t need any graphic design skills, any coding skills, or any technical skills at all! Clay Collins, the Lead Pages developer, created a wonderful tool that will open the doors to many opportunities for business owners and entrepreneurs to grow their business in faster.Read More
Why winning at SEO today is like winning at Poker and why winning at SEO used to be like counting cards at a Blackjack table. How to set up a simple system to get massive leverage out of every piece of content you create and get more traffic and better search engine rankings.Read More
The 9 Most Critical Things You Must Do To Profit From Facebook. How to set your Facebook Page up the right way for your business. This Facebook page marketing checklist walks you through how to set up your page right from the start for successful Facebook advertising and marketing.
- Foundation for Facebook marketing success.
- Facebook Like box on your website instead of a Facebook icon taking visitors to your FB page.
- Timeline cover photo.
- About section.
- Critical custom app images and how to use them effectively.
- Custom landing pages.
- Re-directing people from your Facebook page to your website or offer.
- Why uploading an image on each post is so important.
- How to create pro images fast without any graphic design skills.
- How to use Facebook ads to ignite your page.
- Why fans are important. (And not why you think they are…)