Dynamic Response Marketing takes the best features of Facebook Messenger, ManyChat and Mobile to take yous sales to new highs. You won’t want to miss Oliver Billson’s detailed instructions on combining these 3 disparate features into a personalized selling tool. If you have high ticket items, be sure to listen twice and take notes And, get your sales people in on this fantastic method to drive highly qualified leads who are ready to buy right into your sales person’s arms.
EP 150: Dynamic Response Marketing
IN THIS INSTALLMENT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Basic Principles of Direct Marketing are at the core of every blockbuster ad.
- The key to any successful traffic campaign is to remember that at the end of the line there really is a human being.
- The whole idea of online marketing is to start a conversation.
- Begin with the end in mind!
- Determine how you are going to sell before you spend any money generating leads.
- The Phone Funnel Framework.
- The Conversion Point comes when someone schedules a call with you.
- Leads must become Prospects before they become customers.
- A Critical success factor is that there is congruencey between the response mechanism and the delivery mechanism.
- E Mail is the toughest media to win with.
- People don’t want to wait for information.
- Do all the right things in the ad in the first place.
- You want to speak to highly qualified people who know what you have to offer and are Ready To Buy.
- SEnd a text message to initiate the conversation and attach a V Card so you are automatically in their contact list.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!