EP 02: Acquiring Customers One Pixel at a Time
If you walked up to a stranger on the street and asked them to marry you, that may be a bit creepy – right?
Building relationships takes time and multiple “touches”. The same can be said for building relationships with your customers online.
In this episode, Molly explains the idea of “Traffic Temperature” and how to use paid traffic to create an automated system for building these relationships. We’ll take a prospect all the way from the point of “pixel” to a repeat buyer and brand evangelist.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you must look at paid traffic as a SYSTEM.
- The three levels of traffic “hotness” and why its so important to you to get the best ROI.
- This system is made up of multiple advertising campaigns that work hand in hand to acquire leads and sales for your business.
- Why every campaign you create has to have a specific objective… whether it’s to introduce your business, convert a site visitor to a lead, sell a high dollar product to some of your best or re-sell repeat customers.
- How these campaigns work together to build a relationship with prospects to turn strangers into friends, friends into customers, customers into repeat buyers, and repeat buyers into raving fans.
- Why you need to think about marketing as a relationship – not some imaginary person on the other side of a computer screen.
- How to keep your Facebook advertising account safe by using this “cold-hot-warm” traffic strategy while growing your business at the same time.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising
The Sleep Sense Program by Dana Obleman
The Betty Rocker
The Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome Add-on
The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Pixels
The Simple “2-Step” Social Advertising Template to Keep Your Account Safe
[Test Results] The “Pixel Process”: How Digital Marketer Gets 81% More Leads and 38% More Sales From Paid Traffic
How To Build Real Relationships With Automated Campaigns
How to Use Facebook Advertising Pixels to Create High Converting Ad Campaigns
[New Formula] WCA + YC = Cheap, High-Converting Traffic from Facebook
Getting Started With Custom Audiences From Your Website
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below…
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for Perpetual Traffic on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience – plus, we read each and every one of them!