Marketing on Facebook is as competitive as bidding for ad placement. Being up to date on changes is as important as being mindful of the Terms of Service. Our experts walk through the changes since the Cambridge Analytical debacle to the new Marketing through the Messenger platform. We’ll also share the importance of the User Experience as seen through Facebook’s prism.
Episode 149: 7 Facebook Ad Updates You Need to Know About
IN THIS INSTALLMENT WE’LL COVER:
- ManyChat enables your visitors to become customers with Messenger marketing.
- Updating bots (yes, they’re back!) in ManyChat.
- Disrupting the User Experience will hurt you!
- Using Automated Rules to scale.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality is coming to Facebook.
- Test Audiences, you may find less cost per ad.
- Test Objectives , too.
- How to implement Facebook Analytics.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Episode 144: Why This is Still the Best Time to Be a Facebook Marketer (Plus… Insights from Facebook’s NYC Office)
Episode 71: The Michigan Method: A Strategy for Scaling Ad Campaigns
Facebook: Create an Automated Rule for Budgets and Bids
Facebook Advertising Policy: Prohibited Content
Reducing Links to Low-Quality Web Page Experiences
Facebook Auction Group
Text fly to 425-230-4398 for a trial membership to Facebook Ads University Elite
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!