EP 38: The 4-Step Podcast Launch Strategy
In Episode 38 of Perpetual Traffic, you’ll get the exact 4-step strategy we used to launch our podcast. We’re sharing how we got started, the mistakes we made, and how we’ve made it to 430,000 downloads – that’s about 11,000 downloads for each episode!
Download the slides in the podcast notes and follow along – you’ll find examples of how we continue to generate buzz for the podcast in Slides 46 and 47.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• The 4-Step process that launched Perpetual Traffic to #1 in the iTunes business category (<< This process got immediate results – as in we saw the #1 spot on day one of launch)!
• How to keep and grow your rankings after the initial eight weeks (<< If you want your podcast to have a long and fruitful life, this is a necessary step).
• The power of using “Breadcrumbs”, references and miniseries podcasts.
• How to set up pillar episodes for your podcast (<< This will be the foundation of your podcast).
• How to create a diversified distribution schedule that will avoid download peaks and valleys, while delivering the consistency iTunes wants.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Perpetual Traffic Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience – plus, we read each and every one of them!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!