EP 63: How Ezra Firestone Sold 84,583 Jars of Face Cream Using Video Ads
Ezra Firestone joins us again this week on Perpetual Traffic, and this time he’s sharing the Facebook video funnel that sold over 84,000 units in three months (We have included his funnel in the resources section below).
Ezra covers numbers, video views, retargeting, and much more. Find out how you can mimic his funnel that generated three million video views at 23¢ a view!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• The concept that has helped Ezra’s business make eight figures.
• The extra steps Ezra adds to his retargeting strategy, which allows him to successfully scale a campaign.
• The three advertising assets Ezra would employ on a budget of $50/day.
• A “sneaky” retargeting trick to give your product the best chance at converting.
• Why a video is the perfect top of funnel conversion asset.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ecommerce Marketing Mastery Certification
Episode 17: Ecommerce + Paid Traffic: Ezra Firestone on Physical Product Traffic Campaigns
Episode 56: How DollarBeardClub.com Generated 100 Million Video Views in 13 Months
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or suggestions for us? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Perpetual Traffic Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience – plus, we read each and every one of them!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates…see you next time!