EP 139: How to Lower Your Cost Per Acquisition (…And Other Questions Live from Traffic & Conversion Summit 2018)
Join us in this special episode, as the experts answer questions from Traffic & Conversion Summit attendees, live from the Summit!
Learn digital marketing strategies and insights you can start deploying today, from lowering your cost per acquisition (CPA) to dealing with the overcrowdedness of email, from discussing the new places you need to go to reach your audience to how SamCart grew one of their launches by 5X.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• Why conversation is the new lead
• How email is getting more crowded and the less crowded places where you can still get people’s attention
• The one change Brian from SamCart made that grew his last launch 5X with the same size audience
• Two things you can change to lower your CPA
• What to do when you can’t get cold traffic to convert
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ryan Deiss on the Future of Marketing in a Bot-Infested, Facebook-Dominated World Where Everyone Just Buys All Their Stuff on Amazon
Episode 67: The Proven 3-Step Formula to Transform Your Business with Video Ads [Part 1]
Episode 68: 3 Elements of High-Converting Video Ads [Part 2]
Free ManyChat Course
Download the BCS Triangle
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback or suggestions for us? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see in this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Perpetual Traffic Podcast on iTunes.